3/25/2012

Our individual road map: And how I got started

I started my journey into astrology land in high school. I was fed up with the newspaper horoscopes and the run of the mill descriptions in the available books. I reached a point where I raised my fists in the air, shaking them madly and declaring "There must be more to this! And I'm going to discover what that is!"

And thank goddess I sure did. When college came around I didn't have much time to study astrology, I was working on theater homework and criminal psychology papers instead. But I always made some time to sit by the lake with a book, a pen and paper to take notes. Astrology my dear, I always found time for you. Over the years I learned the beauty of our individual road map that is the birth chart.


The beauty of astrology is simple to me, once you begin you are an eternal student. There are so many layers! So much to learn when every tiny little thing, every degrees, every aspect means something. Now, how can that be a crock of bull? If so, it's one hell of a painstaking crock of bull don't you think?


The challenge of learning something that requires so much time and effort (thanks to my mars in Scorpio) excites me. I realized over the years just how excited I get when I meet an astrology newbie, how happy I am to explain what it is and how it works. Honestly, I'm pretty much a dork about it all. After all this time of denying myself a platform, I'm feeling that lioness roar and I'm ready to ramble about what I love to the public. Let's open up our 9th houses and get this road trip started!

No comments:

Post a Comment